As you can tell, I don’t really blog much.
There are a variety of reasons:
- I find the ALC website to be a big hassle to use for blogging.
- I prefer writing in Markdown.
- I am creating shareable value and practicing articulating in other domains such as the MetaCurrency project, so I don’t feel the need to do it here.
- I’m not interested in just copying my trello from the week into a blog post.
- As of lately, I have been trying to blog more deeply and I don’t want to post anything shallow.
- I would much rather post my meaningful articles in blogs that I enjoy using.
This leads to me not really blogging on this site.
Because I’ve missed a bunch of weeks, I’ll give a few updates in this blog post:
Games I’ve been loving recently:
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Heroes of the Storm
- Jackbox Party Packs
- Rocket League
Shows I’ve been loving recently:
- Silicon Valley
- Rick and Morty
Online content I’ve been loving recently:
- NerdCubed’s Videos
Offerings I’ve been participating in recently:
- Writing Skills
- Bomb Disposal
Coding projects I’ve been working on recently:
- Holochain (Go+Docker+Web)
- System Maintenence (Bash+Python)
- Financial Scripts (Python)
Social media I’ve been using:
- Grandmother’s turned 80 yrs old
Not content that I find interesting to post, but have at it!